Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome to My Office

Plan A

I’ve been on a bit of a crafting bent lately.  I originally wanted to make a bunch of recycled wood frames like the first one I made and hang them on the wall together.  And then I realize how much of a pain it is to saw wood with a hand saw and a plastic miter box that doesn’t cut 90 degree angles.  In the meantime I just let it sit on my desk and had fun putting fresh cut flower next to it.

DSC06456
DSC06458DSC04939

Plan B

Time to improvise.  Originally, I wanted to make it into a magnet board.  I scavenged around our home looking for metal that I could use, but couldn’t find anything.  I checked a bunch of different stores.  Nothing.  Then I was in ACE hardware and saw that they had “Magnetic Spray Paint” that you could spray on something and make it into a magnet board.  PERFECT.  Not.  I bought foam core board and sprayed it down, multiple times with the spray paint.  Not magnetic at all.  I can’t get the magnets I bought to stick to it.  Bummer!

 

Plan C

I saw this idea on a few blogs.  It was super easy with to do with the wire and staple gun that I already had.  And I love it.
DSC06485
DSC06486
Welcome to my office

2 comments:

Anonymous April 19, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

Too clever! lv mom

BLC :o April 19, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

Tres chic!!! Xoxo-BLC

Followers

Follow by Email

If you would like to receive an email each time we post, leave a comment and we'll add you to our email list.
OR
Enter your email in the "Feedburner" field below.

Abu Dhabi Time

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP