Yep, it’s getting warm already. We’re not ready for summer yet, but summer doesn’t seem to care. Last Sunday leaving the gym, I could just feel the difference—It was like someone just flipped a switch and turned the humidity on. It’s definitely not the mid-July-you-can-hardly-breathe humidity that I was greeted with when I first moved here, but it’s coming.
This past weekend we had brunch over at N & T’s apartment with Paul’s boss & wife. After brunch we headed to the corniche to get our Vitamin D. It was pretty nice. We were able to set up our towels on the grass which is just 30yds from the water with sand in between. It was perfect because we could go and enjoy the refreshing water and then come back to our towels and not have everything all sandy. Unfortunately, before too long it will be too hot to go to the beach.
 |
| We went to the "Family Beach" which you have to pay $3 to get into (it's better for women because you don't get stared at as much) |
When we hopped in the car to head back home, we saw this...
Yep, that’s right 107 (dropped from 109 when we first got in) on April 9th. Pray for us! (especially for Paul)
________________________________________________ |
Also, we decided to go ahead and get a photo of Paul with his car since I don’t think we’ve ever posted one.
 |
| Paul & his baby |
2 comments:
If it is a 370Z - I just test drove one yesterday. Nice.
I drove in it with Paul when we went to the gold souk but wasn't sure if it was the same. mom
It's a 350z
Post a Comment