Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rockin' Down the Highway





As I've mentioned before, the drivers here are INSANE.  I saw these two articles on gulfnews.com today and they do not surprise me one bit.

Emirati with 150 traffic violations in 2 months

"The suspect driver has 16 speeding tickets with speeds of over 200 kph.
A number of other tickets involved jumping red lights at some city intersections"   (Photo from GulfNews)

I see think like this at least once/week (Photo from Gulf News)

1 comments:

Charles April 21, 2011 at 7:37 AM  

Amazing. Do these motorists believe that they or their children will never be injured or killed or do they not care?

Followers

Follow by Email

If you would like to receive an email each time we post, leave a comment and we'll add you to our email list.
OR
Enter your email in the "Feedburner" field below.

Abu Dhabi Time

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP