Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Perspective - Part 2

So I wrote a short post on Perspective about a month and a half ago claiming that I would follow up with a thought-out post later.  Well I've finally admitted to myself that the thought-out post probably won't happen for a while, or ever.  Instead, I've just been sending myself emails with quotes and other things that really make me think about my life and give me perspective.  I've decided that instead of sending myself all of these emails, I'm just going to post the quotes, stories, etc. as I read them with any short thoughts that come to mind.

So to go back to the email that started this all:


From: Reed, Paul
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 2:06 PM
To: Reed, Josclyn
Subject: Perspective

Living in the Dhab has really made me think more about the distinction between standard of living and quality of life.  Just thought I’d let you know

Love you
Paul


Disclaimer: As a stipulation to quoting Paul, he made me promise that any royalties I make off of this post go to a charity of his choice.

0 comments:

Followers

Follow by Email

If you would like to receive an email each time we post, leave a comment and we'll add you to our email list.
OR
Enter your email in the "Feedburner" field below.

Abu Dhabi Time

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP