Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dragon Fruit

Definitely have a large backlog of blogs which has been intimidating me all week, but here goes.

A few weeks before Christmas I decided to try this beautiful fruit - Dragon Fruit





It's by far the prettiest fruit I've tried yet.  Unfortunately, it really had no taste.  It was the texture of a kiwi with the little seeds and it didn't taste bad, it really just didn't have a taste at all.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

It looks so cool in the rind! I'm glad we got to taste it there. Mom

Followers

Follow by Email

If you would like to receive an email each time we post, leave a comment and we'll add you to our email list.
OR
Enter your email in the "Feedburner" field below.

Abu Dhabi Time

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP