Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Perspective

Ever since Paul sent me an email a few months ago at work titled "Perspective," I have been slowly collecting various things that inspire me to think about what is important in life.  I'm building those up for a post (or more) at some point when I feel like being thoughtful and taking the time to write the post.

In the meantime, as I am still completely overwhelmed by the number of photos to go through to get us caught up on the Christmas celebrations, I thought I would post this video link I saw today.  While I would say that neither Paul nor I really have an issue with being on our phones too much (probably doesn't hurt that we have "lame" non-smart phones), I feel like we know a lot of people that seem to be completely disengaged from what is actually happening in the present with the people they're actually with because they are constantly texting/playing games on their phones, etc.  Not to be preachy/cheesy or anything (although it may be too late for that), I thought that this may inspire you guys too :)

1 comments:

Anonymous January 11, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

Love it!
Mom

Followers

Follow by Email

If you would like to receive an email each time we post, leave a comment and we'll add you to our email list.
OR
Enter your email in the "Feedburner" field below.

Abu Dhabi Time

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP