Monday, August 13, 2012

Gone to Carolina

I thought I’d switch it up a little bit; instead of the typical trip recap post, I made a video.  Enjoy!

Gone to Carolina (Summer 2012)

3 comments:

Sarah August 13, 2012 at 11:31 AM  

Looks like you guys had such a fun and full time at home this summer :)

Charles August 21, 2012 at 5:17 PM  

Wow, what a great video!!! We are so fortunate ...

Chase H September 22, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

Great Video, I really enjoyed seeing y'all also! Cant wait to see you and paul again!! :)

Followers

Follow by Email

If you would like to receive an email each time we post, leave a comment and we'll add you to our email list.
OR
Enter your email in the "Feedburner" field below.

Abu Dhabi Time

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP