Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

Wishing all of our friends and family a lovely Independence Day.

Even though we don't get the day off for a holiday here (obviously), we are having a little celebration of our own.  Many of my American coworkers are proudly sporting their red, white, and blue today and I made a flag cake :)  Also, we plan to go out to a place on Yas Island tonight called "Stars and Bars" to celebrate with our american friends.


So, Happy Birthday America!  We've always loved you, but we appreciate you even more after having lived abroad this past year.


PS.  I used the same frosting recipe from M's Fresh Strawberry Cake which I made for Paul's Bday

1 comments:

Johan July 4, 2011 at 5:50 AM  

You need more states... Mr. Obama said there are 57 states!

Followers

Follow by Email

If you would like to receive an email each time we post, leave a comment and we'll add you to our email list.
OR
Enter your email in the "Feedburner" field below.

Abu Dhabi Time

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP