Thursday, February 14, 2013

Take Me The Way I am

In celebration of Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d share this song that I’ve been enjoying lately and some photos throughout the years…

Ingrid Michaelson – The Way I Am



DSC_5449

China 410 Great Wall (Crouching Tiger)

Philippines 054

DSC08455

DSC08272

DSC07100

DSC04972

DSC02512

beach 113

DSC02457

DSC02355

DSC00273

Eiffel (33)

DSCN2672

DSCN2428

us little on beach - small

Cause I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am….

4 comments:

Diane Reed February 14, 2013 at 12:50 PM  

Your memories together started early in life, loved the pictures.

mom February 15, 2013 at 4:02 PM  

Very sweet ... just like you guys are!

Charles February 17, 2013 at 3:33 PM  

A very nice walk down memory lane. Love you guys.

Charles February 17, 2013 at 3:37 PM  

Cute video/song as well. :)

Followers

Follow by Email

If you would like to receive an email each time we post, leave a comment and we'll add you to our email list.
OR
Enter your email in the "Feedburner" field below.

Abu Dhabi Time

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP